Cosmetic processing factory tells you: why should cosmetics be inspected and filed? -Guangzhou xj beauty Cosmetics Co. , Ltd.
Cosmetic processing factory tells you: why should cosmetics be inspected and filed? China's cosmetics market is expanding year by year. Every year, all kinds of cosmetics rush to the market, and various kinds of chaos also appear in the cosmetics market. Therefore, the country has also issued various control policies to rectify the cosmetics market, cosmetics filing is an important decision. When cosmetics direct stores, micro-businesses, e-commerce and other entrusted cosmetics processing factories to process cosmetics, why should manufacturers send cosmetics for inspection and filing? What are the consequences of cosmetics without inspection and filing? Xj beauty cosmetics processing factory one. Why should cosmetics be tested? According to the notice on filling in national non-special purpose cosmetics filing and inspection information issued by the State Food and Drug Administration, when applying for product filing information, the information of the product inspection agency and inspection report must be filled in first, if you want to successfully pass the record, you must first send the sample to the inspection and provide the inspection report. If there is no test report, the application will not be accepted. What items need to be tested for cosmetic filing and testing? Generally, microbiological examination, hygienic chemical examination, pH value determination, toxicological safety human body test, human body safety and functional test are required. The inspection time is generally 2-4 months. Second, why should cosmetics be filed? The State Food and Drug Administration clearly stipulates that non-special purpose cosmetics must be filed online at the Provincial Food and Drug Administration. At present, many manufacturers produce magnanimously in the case of product inspection and product filing failure. If it is necessary to temporarily adjust or modify product-related matters during the inspection and filing process, and the factory is producing in large quantities or has already produced, which brings great trouble to the subsequent work.
(1) If the cosmetics processing factory that has lost its integrity and is facing bankruptcy and is entrusted with processing does not inspect and record its products, it will only obtain temporary customers, short-term profits and lose its corporate integrity as a manufacturer, there is no doubt that it is facing bankruptcy.
(2) Stop production for investigation, all confiscation for cosmetics processing plants that have not been filed online or whose filing information is not true are illegal production, and the processing plants will also be investigated and dealt with by the factories. The cosmetics produced are regarded as products that do not conform to the national industry regulations and are all illegal products, and all of them are investigated and confiscated.
(3) Confiscation of income and penalty for selling cosmetics that have not been filed online, such as cosmetics shops, micro-merchants, e-commerce, etc, the food and drug supervision and administration department will confiscate all illegal income and cosmetics illegally operated. If the circumstances are serious, they will be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment.
(4) Reporting complaints, accusing the merchants who sell the products without submitting them for inspection and filing, consumers can report complaints or accuse the claiming merchants on the cosmetics supervision platform, and consumers will have any adverse symptoms after using them, all of them are the responsibility of the merchants, and those who are serious will be sentenced to punishment. Xj beauty cosmetics processing factory non-special cosmetics application filing information required:
1. Samples and instructions
2. The composition of the product is shown in Table
3. Production process Figure
4. Business License
5. Production License
6. Test Report of samples for the application for filing of combined complete sets of products, the applicant shall make a single filing for each product. For products that have already been filed but have been discontinued, you can apply for filing cancellation.
If the production has been discontinued but the market is still in circulation, it is recommended not to cancel, however, it should take the initiative to inform the original provincial food and drug supervision department that the product is no longer produced.